Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 06:49 playing scrabulous on facebook
  • 08:13 gotta' get myself to target and costco today... someway, somehow :) just need to stop playing bloody scrabble
  • 14:49 went to target, had lunch with connie and daniel and now back home and about to put groceries away...
  • 17:54 back to playing scrabulous on facebook
  • 21:38 was on the phone with winnie... now bruce is being dr phil to her questions :)
  • 21:53 off to bed
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

1 comment:

Anjuli said...

do you have facebook? If so then you have to add me-- also do you have myspace? I have myspace and facebook- my myspace is www.myspace.com/startiara

facebook- I think you have to search for Connie Ong and you'll find me- not sure- maybe I'll try and find you first! hah!