Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sorry!

Now that we're all settled in the Pacific Northwest, we're happy and everything is going great! However, the one thing I can't seem to have control over is the way my friends and family deal with the time difference... lol! West coast time is just a little more tricky to deal with too! It's funny to me but not so funny to the husband :D Ever since I left home as a teenager, I've been bad about letting people call me at odd hours of the night. Of course, I've never been all that great a sleeper so I would sometimes make calls back to Singapore at wee hours of the morning.

It's now 6:15am and earlier in the morning at about 5:20am, my cellphone went off. It was my sister-in-law back home... she seemed shocked that I was still sleeping but I think it's 'coz she'd calculated central time, so it would have been 8:20am and yes, me sleeping at 8:20am is unheard of. I woke up a little more as the minutes went by and low and behold, the land line rings at 5:50am lol (again, not so funny to the king I'm sure). I kid you not! My girlfriend called from Singapore right before heading to bed so I had to cut the conversation short since I was still on the phone with my sil. These two people always call on the same day, and like today, sometimes the calls are minutes apart from each other. Weird huh!?

Like I said, I really don't mind people calling me at odd hours. I kind of enjoy it really. It's past 6am now so it's time to wake up anyway... just thought I'd apologize to the husband here before he gives me his 'wtf-look' later this morning when he wakes up... or he might forget all about it and I'll conveniently 'forget' to apologize lol!

No comments: