Thursday, May 24, 2007

Did You See Alicia Snub Elizabeth?!

Ok, you all know how much I dislike Elizabeth already. If not, you can read one of my outbursts here. But yesterday's show was one that was out of the ordinary... Barbara Walters wasn't around to shut anyone up, fortunately, and EH was able to continue making a bigger ass of herself then usual. Awesome! I will give her this much. She is tough. I thought her eyes were gonna' bulge out of her head when Rosie called her cowardly for not answering the yes-or-no question she directed at EH! But make no mistake... I still think she's an idiot! Her political views are that of a retard and she sure showed us what kind of a friend she makes... though I still doubt the 'kinship' both she and Rosie claimed earlier. Well, Rosie knows now. I'm not her biggest fan, Rosie... but she sometimes makes sense - unlike little Ms I-don't-think-my-President-is-stupid. Come on, the idiot can't pronounce words (no excuse for any leader in the world much less USA!) ...and he bloody'ell choked on a freakin' pretzel! How much of a moron do you have to be to do that!?

But the big argument wasn't the highlight of my day. It was when Alicia Silverstone walked out and snubbed EH! OMG, I just about peed on myself! It was awesome to see Ms I-know-it-all standing down there looking lost, screaming in her head 'WTF?!' hahahaha! I laughed so hard I fell off my couch...

Yes, I'm evil. I'll admit it. But I know I'm not the only one who enjoyed it.



No comments: