Sunday, May 27, 2007

First Trip Of Summer 2007

Tomorrow marks our first trip of the summer. Unlike the last five over years since we got married, we're actually not in a hurry to make an international flight out of here lol. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm not in a hurry to lol... but the King did just finish school three days ago and we do have a couple of months to accumulate some serious miles. Gawd knows I need to start flying if I'm planning to make platinum executive again this year... bad thing is, we're not even flying my airline of choice tomorrow - arrgh!

...so it's off to Las Vegas! Another fun city I love. Gone are the days when I lived in Arizona where I could hop on a Southwest Airline plane (and pay next to nothing) and head out to Vegas for a fun weekend. It's now a once a year trip if we're lucky. I just can't wait to hang out and have some relaxing time with the husband. He certainly needs it! All of you know I don't need it but I love it :D ...stting out by the pool, exploring new restaurants and of course, sitting by the slot machines as long as I can resist, I'm sure, the lack of sleep. I'm excited! Don't I sound like I haven't travelled in eons hahaha. I've been wanting to get out of here for at least a month lol - since we got back from Singapore Day in NYC... that seemed like ages ago!

Well, I'll try to blog as much as I can while in Sin City... you can also follow us via twitter which we will update more consistently. Add me here and the husband here.

No comments: