Thursday, September 08, 2005

Screaming At My TV

Both yesterday and today, watching 'The View'(which I love), I found myself seething with anger, yelling at 'the young one' (that's how Regis refers to them) screaming obscenities at her and asking her to shut up (I know I know, my dad told me never ever to say 'shut up' to anyone but I'm 35 now so phuck off!). The 'young one' used to be Lisa Ling and I adored her! But when she left the show for National Geographic and was replaced by this dingbat Conservative wannabe tv star, non-survivor 'Survivor', Elizabeth piece-of-crap Camelback - I mean, Hasselbeck, I have been annoyed since. Like the President, she's an inarticulate, brainless nimpcompoop! So no wonder I hate her guts. But unlike the President, she brings absolutely no entertainment value to my tv time!! At least 'W' can choke on a pretzel, stumble over his late dog or mumble ridiculous things when being questioned to make me laugh out loud. It's a fact he's dumb and he knows it. No, he really does! But EH thinks she's the all American girl who represents the young Conservatives of this country. It frightens me to think that there are more of her out there! If she truly does, this country is going down. Hmm, I guess I AM making a point here.

So why have I been shrieking at the tv the last two episodes of 'The View'? Well, whenever the ladies' bring up the topic of hurricane Katrina and the victims onto the show's hot topic, Joy Behar without fail would start her usual rampage. She's upset with situation, she's upset with the leader of this country, she's upset with FEMA and how they have all failed their job and their people; invariably, Ms Prissy Pie would stand (she would if she could) without letting Joy finish her sentence and defending the idiot party to her death. She might be the ONLY person around still supporting them at this point. I always feel, if you wanna give support to the minority party when everyone is hammering them to death, then make some VALID points for crying out loud. Stop rambling and making no sense only consistently letting Joy or Star shooting down your arguments - which is SO fun to watch. Did you see the look on her face yesterday when they brought up watch Babara Bush said in New Orleans.
Hurricane Katrina victims in Houston, Texas were "underprivileged anyway" and life in the Astrodome sports arena is "working very well for them," former first lady Barbara Bush says.

She was SO embarassed. I laughed SO loud when that happened.

That was yesterday. I let it slide (after shouting for her silence twice) I went on my merry day. Today, the ladies' discussed the fact that Kanye West had used his forum at last week's telethon stating subjective views about how Bush not caring about African Americans. All three ladies, Star, Meredith and Joy all discussed freedom of speech and how it was used and how it might or might not have been abused by Kanye since NBC afterwards censored the West Coast broadcast. Instead of agreeing or disagreeing, she went on and on about how he was giving his own views and how many people didn't donate because of his statement blah blah blah. Gawd, I hate the stupid bitch!

Ok, before I go, I have to state this last personal attack. EH needs to stop coming on tv with those dumb looking braided pony tails. Her macho quaterback husband might like it in their bedroom for whatever purpose... but hello!? You're on national tv talking about grown-up matters woman! Grow up and look like an adult please! Arrgh she makes me so mad! (do I sound like my mil's Nigerian physical therapist? lol)

No comments: