Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Shut Up Already!

Short entry.

I just wanted to say... if you go to the gym and/or workout-class, keep your bloody conversations and gossips to before and after class! A group of my fellow exercisers and myself are really tired of hearing your murmurs (some a lot louder) throughout class! You obviously are not working hard enough to be out of breath - get out of class if it's that important or just don't bother coming into the gym at all! It's very aggravating for me when I'm trying to concentrate when people behind me are constantly going on about their husbands, their body-parts or worst of all, their bloody kids!! Arrgh!

Yesterday in the gym, I was on the ellyptical trainers and the lady beside me and the one next to her were talking so bloody loudly I could hear them with my earphones on and the volume of the tv almost to the max. I was SO annoyed. Much more annoyed 'coz I perssonally know the woman next to the one beside me and didn't want to let her know I saw her. She's that annoying lush, wife of local celebrity radio dj, whom we have banned from coming to our annual Chinese new year party lol!

My Russian friend says she's going to confront one of these groups and probably will get into an argument of some sort and be thrown out of the centre hahaha! She's a lot more annoyed about this situation then I am but she doesn't have a blog :) So this one's for you, N :D

No comments: