Friday, May 25, 2007

Ba-Bye Rosie

Well, it's a fact now... Rosie will not complete her last three weeks of contract on 'The View' as I'd predicted. ...and why should she?! I knew she wouldn't want to and ABC would let her leave. But I admit I was certainly looking forward to Monday's 'live' show :)

On a parallel piece of news, Donald Trump today called EH the "dumbest person on tv"! Not just dumb though... the dumbest on tv! Imagine... dumber then Paris Hilton and Paula Abdul... scary huh lol!

Below is the quote taken from this article on Yahoo news.

"I've always said Rosie is very self-destructive," Trump said Thursday in Chicago. "... As far as Elisabeth Hasselbeck, I've always said she's probably the dumbest person on television, but when she called me ... obnoxious, she was probably right."

I will continue watching 'The View' only because I love Joy Behar - and I do miss Meredith... I wonder if they're really going get Whoopie to join them...

No comments: