Friday, September 16, 2005

Stupid White Girl

My girlfriends and I went to the movies today. We went to see 'An Unfinished Life'. As usual, we got our tickets, our popcorn and went into the cinema. It was already dark and I was leading the way to get seats. It wasn't crowded at all but people were scattered all around. I decided to go about four rows from the back and walked cautiously while the routine advertisements were going on, loud. I hear someone harshly say something... I didn't know there was someone there until I heard her and looked up and saw the pair of shoes hanging out from the back of the chair ahead of me. She was talking to me apparently. I said 'excuse me?!' and then she grumbled aloud 'I guess if you have to sit in front of me then I'd just move'. Only then did it occur to me then that she was talking to me and had said 'please do not sit in front of me'. HUH!? What?! I ignored her, of course. Almost purposely, I sat on the seat next to where her feet hung. She mumbled something - probably calling me a fat bitch or something along that line and moved. From the corner of my eye, I saw that she'd move about three seats away. What a stupid bitch! I mean, hello!? First of all, I'm phucking 4'10" (four ten and a half but who's measuring lol), the seats are tiered and it's not like I have Marge Simpson's hair or had on one of those fruit hamper hats. GAWD!!!

We enjoyed the movie without much incident except everytime she laughed or mumbled something to herself, it annoyed the hell out of me. Why are some white women so stupid!? I mean... there are stupid Asian girls but white American girls take the 'wow' for stupidity!

No comments: