Sunday, August 07, 2005

Think Before You Open Your Damn Mouth IDIOT!

Last night, we attended our neighbor's 50th party. It was a nice enough party considering it was raining and the outdoor party had to be brought indoors and I met a flip whom I dislike from first sight (but that's another story) and then there was this other neighbor... well not exactly our neighbor; she doesn't live in our cove and I've never seen her nor her husband before... but she seemed VERY excited to meet me and Bruce when I told her I lived across the street from Bill and Karen. She started asking me if I knew the people who lived in the house before us were also Asian. DUH I bought the phucking house from them for crying out loud!! Dumbass. She says 'yeah I knew you weren't here 'coz she's A LOT SMALLER'. Oooo-KAY... so she's a petite little skinny Japanese woman and I'm not skinny. I'm also not phucking 60 years old!!! What was the idea of pointing this fact out to me?!?! I lost all patience with her and slowly pulled myself away from the conversation.

My buddy Genevieve had a similar incident happen to her last week in NYC. Some guy had mistaken her for some girl who works at a take-out place and then only to say 'yeah I knew you weren't her but maybe a sister or something since she's smaller'.

Hello(?!), what is wrong with these people?! If you haven't got anything nice to say at all, keep your phucking mouth SHUT! ...and if you want to call me fat, you can do so all you want behind my back. I don't need phucking reminders, thank you very much!