Friday, March 07, 2008

What Is It With My Luck / Brain On This Trip

So yesterday I left the house without the house keys and my cellphone. Instead of getting to a payphone immediately to get the husband to come home and let me into the house, I went shopping. ....and shop I did! I hung out for a good more than three hours, and coming home to check after each store I went. 2:00pm, 3:30pm, 4:45pm... after the third time I figured that was enough time he'd had hanging out with old colleagues so I relented and went to a pay phone.

This morning, I left for the grocery store after my lunch date was canceled. I figured with the winter storm warning, I would run to the grocery store quickly. The husband reminded me of my keys and phone. I did that successfully, came home and left my pocketbook in the car since I was leaving the house within 30 mins for my hair appointment (yes another hair appointment since I didn't get it highlighted the other day). I came in, my girlfriend called from Seattle and I'm on the phone while the king leaves for his lunch appointment. I get off the phone, start to leave the house and guess what?! The husband has locked the door to the garage door, I don't have my keys and I'm stuck 'coz even though I can get out of the house from the front and/or side doors, I can't get into the garage!!! OMG!!! I can't believe my luck.

The owner of the hair salon has said she'll come get me but she's doing someone's hair right now, so I'm still waiting... arrgh!!! Two days and I've had two days of keys issue.

Oooh, Lisa just called - she's on her way - now I just hope the husband remembers to come pay and pick me up LOL!

No comments: