Saturday, March 08, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 03:43 no snow as i expected... why are the meteorologists here ALWAYS wrong?!
  • 04:11 going back to sleep... i'm sleeeeeepy...
  • 10:00 made a quick trip to the grocery store - mad rush there like it's the end of the world lol
  • 10:30 OMFG my husband just locked me in the house - i can't get into the effin' garage!!!
  • 11:49 Maryanne my local hair person is horrified with what the seattle girl has done to my hair
  • 12:26 home from my hair appointment and i'm happy again :)
  • 13:39 SNOW SNOW SNOW!
  • 18:38 dinner plans canceled, snowed in and hanging out in bed
  • 19:10 @sling - how long have you been in the u.s!? why are you still doing the conversion lol
  • 19:14 still snowing... bet it'll be ugly tomorrow morning...
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: