Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm Just Here...

Not much has been going on since my last entry. I mean, my friend Ling and her husband visited Seattle and we had a nice time hanging out... oh, wanna see the dark'ish video of us playing Wii tennis lol! It's bloody embarrassing but I now understand why these tennis players grunt and groan when they play :) Yes, the shorter, wider one on the right is me - don't judge my green cardigan... it was St Patrick's day :D



Oh, I went out with my girlfriend Linda and she baked me cookies! Check this out! She had it all personalized with the tag explaining the cookies and how they're freshly made (no preservatives) and that they should be eaten fresh. Of course I took the advice - I'm done with the almond ones (SO GOOD!) and have only a few walnut cookies left. Yes, I take such instructions very seriously :D

Other than that, I've been shopping. Yes, crazy shopping. Yesterday, I got myself new outfits (with the weight gain and all arrgh!) for my upcoming Australian trip to see my entire family - well entire immediate family - I simply cannot wait to see my two little nieces. EKT is not three, well she'll be three the day she flies to Australia and the little one, HOT (Hannah Olivia Tay) just turned one last week :) Talking on skype with the video cam just isn't the same as holding them... so that'll be my highlight of the trip - yes it'll be nice to see my parents, my brother and my sil too lol. I'm also throwing a mini birthday party for the girls - I've even ordered cakes for the mini event via the internet so I cannot wait to go pick them up. I hope they turn out nice 'coz this bakery has really an awesome reputation :) Now, to find girlie balloons... if only they have a Red Balloon like they do around the corner from us. Yet another reason why I dislike the Melbourne CBD area. Everything is so hard to find and they don't even have a decent grocery store! ...it's not like nobody lives in the area... of course I haven't been there in a year so maybe some things have changed... yeah right! This is Australia we're talking about. People are so laid back they're too 'busy' doing the official Australian wave ie, swatting the flies away lol! No really, the pace is really slow there... even slower then Memphis lol! Nothing wrong with that, I'm just used to things happening a lot swifter. Hey, I'm Singaporean!

I should be able to update my blog from Australia... till then... follow my tweets. Oh, still a few days before I leave I suppose hahaha, so there might be another entry or two before I leave...

4 comments:

The New Low said...

EH, thanks for the passing entry hor. LOL

Karen said...

lol you really don't want an entire entry on your visit do you lol! i thought the video was sufficient to say 'we had fun' lol

Anjuli said...

I was laughing soo hard watching the video!! Makes me want to run out and get a WII. I loved the sound effects- and the laughter- made me laugh along with you.

Anonymous said...

LOL so funny your tennis video!!! i wanna play too!