Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Addicted

The house is in a mess (clean, however :D), my errands are left well, I still have to run those some time... and I'm just glued to this monitor! I'm simply addicted to SCRABULOUS! I've been playing it on Facebook with the king, my pals in Australia and Japan... the time difference turns out to be a blessing in disguise (for a change). I have beat the husband two out of about two hundred games! Hey, that's two games he remains bitter for lol! We get so competitive it's hilarious. If you were a fly on the wall in this household, all you'd hear is... "... silence... silence... YOUR TURN!!! ....silence ...silence... silence... YOUR TURN!!!" You'd think that we could sit in the same room and play our real scrabble game but how would we surf the net, read our feeds and check email all at the same time right?! :D I guess he could move into the same room I'm in with the laptop but we fear each other peeping on the other's tiles LOL!

If you're on Facebook, come join us in a game. If not, do it online and enjoy! Yes, of course it's foc (free of charge).

No comments: