Monday, October 29, 2007

Time Flies...

Yesterday, we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! I have known the king now for more than ten years! It seemed like yesterday when I was upset he ALMOST didn't want me to move to Memphis with him (and still not wanting to marry me lol) and today, I am looking forward to leaving this place.... things change, situations change, people change, our lifestyles change... but the churches will always be here muahahahaha!

In commemoration of our wedding day, we went out and got some Krispy Kreame donuts. YUM! I don't like donuts but when it comes to KK, I never turn one... or two... or three down :)

We're postponing our 'special' anniversary dinner for when we're out of town. We're thinking of hitting Boston later this week... no concrete plans yet... but we hung out at home most of the day, kept out of each other's way (me on Facebook, he on the Scrabulous site both with tv's murmuring in the background) and eventually, got together for dinner - pizza and baseball - actually, he was watching baseball and I had the laptop in front of me playing scrabble :D But I did cheer and congratulate the husband when his team won the world series.

...so it was a pretty uneventful. Some people might think - BO-RING! But hey, boring is sometimes (I said sometimes!) good... no drama(!)... we were both happy and contented with not having any special plans for the day. We are happy in our relationship and just glad to be with one another at home on another special day.

3 comments:

Paul Ward said...

Congrats. Wishing you many more happy years together (may it NEVER happen to me LOL)

Karen said...

Paul! LOL! Hey, really, marriage isn't that bad... ok, for the ladies :) But I'm sure the husband wouldn't say different... if I were around lol :D

Anonymous said...

woohoo!! congrats man... :)