Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm A Millionaire ...!

Well, a millionaire not so much in dollars and cents; but I was just informed by American Airlines that I have officially 'collected' a million miles. Yes, one million miles! That's a lot of miles to redeem :) Yes it includes all my flight and credit card bonus'. I didn't start flying American much before I was married... I was a former NWA loyal customer... then I came to Memphis and it all changed, funnily enough; because Memphis is a Northwest Airlines hub lol. So it's pretty impressive how much I have accumulated in six short years hee hee. Of course, you're reading this from the wife of THE mileage whore who used to fly around the world to get as many miles as he could. ...don't ask me why 'coz just as I couldn't relate to it, I was, before I knew it, calculating my miles like the he used to; an act I still can't justify lol.

As I understand it, I'm getting some gifts in the mail... it had better not be a bloody towel! That's what the king got when he hit a million Hyatt points. Lame-asses! According to the husband, Mister AA Mileage Whore himself (three-million-miles around the corner), I should be getting more upgrade certificates. ...the real ones that count. Yup, free international upgrade certificates!!! Awesome(!) 'coz I'm running low on the eight I got at the beginning of the year and I'm trying to conserve as much as I can flying cattle class whenever I am able to get decent seats. But this means I'll have two more months to blow them all off (yes, unfortunately, they do expire at the end of the year); which means no more economy class till 2008. YEH!

See, I'm really not that hard to please :D

No comments: