Saturday, April 07, 2007

My Stalker Is Back

...I don't know if I should call her my stalker or my lesbian lover (read her email and you'd understand) lol. Either way, it's bloody disturbing for someone I call an ex-friend.

Some background info: we met about two years after I first moved to Tennessee. We were friends for less then two years. She was the boss among the three of us who hung out often. She became a dick right before she moved away. She came back and became a bigger ass! I cut her off cold turkey. She went back to W. Virginia and came back for yet another visit. By now, I'd cut her off. She left flowers at our front door (that went here) and a five page letter similar to the email below. ...and now, she's back.

So, ok. After you didn't respond to my letter last September, I tried to just go on and forget about it. I promised to leave you alone and I have. Everything was fine.

And then the American Idol season started. Every week I was thinking about you and missing the comments I used to hear about the contestants. Again, I tried to put it out of my mind and just leave you alone. My problem, not yours.

I was doing ok with that and then last night I had a dream where we were shopping at the mall and having lunch and everything was normal, like it always had been. It was so great being with you again (if only in my mind), that I had to write and tell you that I'm missing you a lot.

I mostly miss your sense of humor and laughing with you. I miss the yummy food you used to make for me that I know was made with love and friendship. I miss just hanging out and being with each other. I miss the unique way you have of seeing things and the advice you would give me. I miss your emails and hearing about your latest trip and adventure and about your niece and other family. I miss smiling when I think of you instead of having a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Again, I'm telling you that I would never deliberately say or do anything that would hurt or insult you. I care about you and respect you and just plain like you so much!!! I had my 50th birthday and you weren't a part of it. I missed you. Turning 50 has made me stop and reconsider my life both past and future. I honestly have very few regrets in my life, but losing your friendship tops my list. I've been having some health problems again and I would hate for something to happen to me and not have told you yet again how important you and your friendship are to me.

I know that we can't be friends in the same way. I moved. My friendship with Julie has changed. But we still talk on the phone a couple times a month and email each other. We try to get together when we can. We care about each other. She is planning on coming to see me this summer. How great it would be if you could come with her.

Do you think you might start out by emailing me a little now and then? We could try to repair things and start again. I MISS YOU! Please think about it.

Again, I'll wait to hear from you.

Stalker? Lesbian wannabe? No self-respect? You decide.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All of the above! That woman is xiao!