Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hell Is More Fun

It's too easy for me to get in trouble. Way too easy. This was the conversation I had with this old lady at the gym who insisted on starting a conversation with of-all-people, moi. Didn't her mother teach her not to speak to strangers?! :D

She: I've been looking at your bag - what does it mean?
Me: Mean?
She: Well it's got a bunch of characters on it and it's very unique.
Me: It's hell...
She: Hey-ell? Now why would you want a bag that says heyell?
Me: 'Coz it's more fun
She: Now why would you say heyll is more fun? That's silly!
Me: 'Coz all Americans seem to think they're gonna' go to heaven
She: You're funny... (eyeing me suspiciously while walking away)
Me: (thinking) should have taken a jab on religious people here instead but oh well...

This is the bag that has been quite the topic at the gym. Young people love it, old people frown upon it and kids think it's Pokemon lol.

I already have another one of these Le Sportsac Tokidoki bags to replace this one (no, of course it's not heaven lol) but I'm waiting for this one to wear out it's novelty :)

No comments: