Friday, February 23, 2007

I Would Be The Most Horrible Teacher A Kid Could Ever Have

The husband came home from school yesterday and told me he'd experianced yet another first (again) after almost six years of teaching. Yes, he's saved a kid's life using the heimlich manouvre, he's made one, then several more boys, cry... but yesterday, he topped that all and made a kid pee in his pants! Seriously! Really! The man known to most of my friends as the nicest-person-they'd-ever-met made a twelve year old boy wet his bloody pants!

Actually it really wasn't his fault but the poor kid had raised his hands to go the bathroom and apparently, he thought he saw the teacher 'mouth' a big fat hairy 'NO' hahahaha! ...and so... what does a person do when he thinks he's not allowed to go to the bathroom? Well of course! Pee in his pants! Poor kid. After everyone left the classroom - it was fortunately, the last class of the day, he just sat there while the husband asked if he needed help.

Fortunately, the kind soul that my husband is not only did not laugh (I would not have been that nice of course, as I am the rough cruel bee-itch that everyone knows me as - and quite rightly so lol), he found a pair of shorts in lost-and-found and rescued yet another boy in distress. Ahhh... my prince! ...and everyone else's it seems lol.

I thought for sure the boy's parents would lodge a complaint to the school towards the 'unkind teacher'; then again, which self-respecting boy would tell anyone, even the most understanding of all parents, that he'd gone pee pee in his pants in class while everyone was listening to algebraic equations being jack-hammered into their teenage filled-with-nothing-but-lusting-after-girls (and/or boys)-thought brains... :D

I'd let you on into my secret: I'm waiting for the day for KOMT to come home to tell me all about the boy who crapped his pants lol! Look at all the fun I'm missing not serving the community by being a teacher and instead staying at home burning time on this blog hahaha!

No comments: