Thursday, February 08, 2007

Still In Chicago...

I'm relaxed... sitting at the much improved Admirals Club at concourse G at O'hare after a good night's rest at the Ramada Plaza. Not exactly my cup of tea in terms of a hotel but hey, it was paid for by the airline with a minimal food voucher for dinner and breakfast. I can't complain though I'd rather be home with my sweetie... but in terms of stress, it certainly is low considering my first trip of the year was rather successful despite being in a pretty developing country surrounded by her uncivilized peoples.

I have couple of hours to burn before I board at 7:20am. Yes, I'd rather hang out in this luxurious lounge then rot in the 3 star hotel room. By the way, the food sucks at the Ramada Plaza at O'hare but oh well, I wasn't expecting to be wow'd anyway.

It's reporting ice and drizzle in Memphis and seeing how small and incompetent my city is, this flight is probably gonna' be delayed. Hahahaha! It really is becoming quite a joke now but oh well... life goes on. Maybe the husband will have the day off work and come pick me up eventually when we're able to land.

Where to next...

No comments: