Saturday, September 23, 2006

Missing Entry

I just got an email from my friend J. She just read the merciless blog entry (her words not mine) about our mutual 'friend' and she suggested that I edit it. While she respects my freedom of speech, she just doesn't want to have to deal with the result of it all if this person reads this particular entry. ...and since I do not edit any of my posts - shiiiiiiiiiit, I don't even do that for the posts on my mil and sil (lol) - I will (as a favor to J) remove it temporarily. But only for J and her personal safety hahaha. Though I only did it upon reading in the same email to me, J told me that her daughter had egged a friend's house last weekend. Hmmm... maybe it was a threat and I removed the blog for my personal safety hahaha!

If you have not read 'If They Are Not Psychos, They Are Stupid' and have a need to do so before Oct 8, email me directly.

No comments: