Thursday, August 10, 2006

Stupid People - Who Are NOT My Friends

No, I'm not gonna' blog about the only piece of news today all over the world that has to do with the other group of stupid people; damn terrorist! ...and I usually blog about the people I know. Especially the stupid ones. But I just read this piece on Reuters about a group of stupid criminals and I can't help but share it with all of you for a good laugh. Where else better to find 'people like that' but in Singapore's neighboring country lol.

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysian thieves used a net and rope to haul an ATM cash dispenser through a glass wall and down a flight of stairs, only to discover they had grabbed a check deposit machine by mistake.

The three robbers fled after realizing the failure of their plan, in which they used a pick-up truck and a lorry to yank the machine from its moorings, the Star newspaper said on Thursday.

Automated teller machines (ATMs) have recently been the focus of a spate of robberies or robbery attempts in Malaysia.

In one case, thieves loaded an ATM onto a truck but abandoned it about 5 km (3 miles) away when they discovered it had no cash.

No comments: