Friday, August 18, 2006

Ray Shepard - Eat Shit And Die!!!

You're dishonest, deceitful and never mind being professional!

Okay, as you can tell, I'm pissed off with this ass of an idiot. Yes, I'm also an idiot to have paid these people to trim my trees. All $850! But the fact that they claimed they were done at almost 9pm in the dark and asked for payment, was I to say 'no', right!? Not especially since they were recommended by the company who does your yard - Doug's Quality Lawn Care. I have emailed Doug and he claims they were probably recommended by his supervisor Hairley.

Anywayz, it all started on Monday afternoon in the midst of my afternoon nap. Ray Shepard called and offered his services ie, come over to give me a quotation. He came, we met and he told me the guys would be there that AFTERNOON to finish at least half the job and would come back the next morning. That evening, I got home past 7pm and saw a bunch of tatooed guys in my front yard, a kid and a woman in the pick-up truck parked in front of the house. It was like a white trash convention! I ignored them. An hour later, they rang the doorbell and asked for water... or soda. I usually don't care since it really is hot here, but we were having dinner and I was miffed that they were disturning us and the entire neighborhood. I told them to pack up since I didn't want to hear it from the neighbors (not that they have complained before but I would be annoyed if I came home from a long day's work to hear tree cutting people in my neighbor's yard way past normal yard-working-hours). They claimed they would be done in 15 mins and would need payment. I was surprised but didn't question them. I wrote out a Citibank check and paid them. They returned minutes later - yes interupting our dinner yet again and our watching 'Big Brother' telling us they didn't except out-of-state checks. I was like 'HUH?'. It was either local checks or cash. Yeah I have nine hundred bucks sitting at home to paying a bunch of tatoo loosers. Even if I did, I wouldn't have given it to them. No one told me of the payment policy. Certainly not sorry ass Ray Shepherd which by now, I had realized that he had obviously subcontracted this job out to another group of people. So when I told them we didn't have a local check (so I lied), they just stood there... they did not offer to come back the next morning. They just stood there and Bruce and I looked at each other wondering... WTF!?

I gave in and said I can give them my personal check which has no money in the account. Another lie. They took it and left. The next morning, I walked out onto our front yard and GASP(!), they had no completed their job!!! SHIT! I called Ray Shepard. He seemed apologetic and promised the guys would return to finish up the job. That was Tuesday morning. Tuesday afternoon, he called to say the guys were at another job and would come first thing Wednesday morning. I was out all day Wednesday and when I returned mid-afternoon, no tree people, no trimmed trees. I called RS. No reply. Called the tatooed idiots, they said they would call me back. Thursday, I called RS. Left a message. No reply.

It's Friday evening... nothing. I will continue calling this ass till he returns call or give me a sign that he's alive. I have a bunch of numbers... (901)503 1778 - he says this is his cell but it's actually his wife's - or so he claims. Then there is (901) 4815338 for Mike's Tree Services (the flyer which he first gave me) but Ray says not to call that number. I did anywayz and Mike seem to know exactly what job I was talking about... and Wes (one of the tatoo fools) of SG'S Tree Service (901) 237 7044. By the way, the check had to be written out not to Mike's Tree Services nor SG's Tree Service... it was written out to a Steve Witucki and was cashed at about 2pm on Tuesday afternoon. My own fault for not cancelling that check on Tuesday morning when I found out about the incomplete job. Arrgh!

If you're in Memphis and the surrounding areas and get a flyer from any of these people, DO NOT use them!!! I learn it the hard by giving them $850 for nothing.

No comments: