Saturday, August 19, 2006

Another Tree Episode

This morning, KOMT suggested that he agreed with his mil, my mom, that I should just leave the sorry ass Ray Shepard aka Mike's Tree Services aka SG's Tree Service aka Steve Witucki episode behind and go on with life. They both told me it just isn't worth spending more time and effort dealing with these losers again. Besides, the husband didn't want his very portable solar lamps stolen nor did we want them to do a crappy job on purpose. Reluctantly, I agreed and didn't call RS again.

At about 4pm earlier, Mike from Mike's Tree Services called. Yes, unsolicited. I asked him who told him to call and he said sorry ass Ray. Well, he didn't say 'sorry ass' of course. He asked me if Ray had given me a quote. I laughed aloud. I asked if he did not know the saga of the situation which I think he did have an idea since I do recall speaking to him on day two of this whole saga. Anywayz, he told me he would have the crew over within the hour to finish up what they have to.

It is now 7:27pm. Three hours have gone by. This is a big joke now. Gawd forbid they come 'coz guess who's not answering the door. Oh believe me, I've done it to furniture delivery people who were an hour late before (another story for another day), so you know I can sit here and ignore doorbells all day if I wanted to, which I will.

Can you believe this bunch of liars!? No phonecall to apologize, no call to say they can't make it today and maybe come on Monday. I have mentally written off the money we spent - not that I have any other alternative. Naturally, I have written the losers off this earth. This bunch of shady non-tax-paying of trash should all go fight the war since they don't contribute any other way to their own country - why send the smart young ones over?!?

No comments: