Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Summer

As much as I dislike the hot and humid weather here, the nice thing about the summer holidays is having Bruce (all to myself) lol. Like I tell all my women friends who ask "doesn't he drive you insane being home all day?". More accurately, I drive him insane 'coz I'm so annoyingly 'sticky'. "Where are you going?" (when he leaves the room)... "what are you doing?" (when I don't hear a peek out of him for awhile). The poor guy... how does he enjoy his summer vacation with me harping on his back lol. I gather he enjoys me 75% of the time. The rest he just wishes I'd go get a pet or something lol.

Still, it's so nice to be able to laze in bed from 8pm till 3am watching tv, waking up relatively early then take afternoon naps almost everyday. ...and I'm not talking about 20 mins naps like I'm used to. I'm talking about hours and hours of deep interrupted sleep. What a life eh?!

So despite the horrible ugly weather, I get to hang out with Bruce whether it's here or being out of town. It's nice. Okay, so the house isn't spotless but I haven't been that good about cleaning anyway... I'm just not looking forward to school getting my husband back in a few weeks.