Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

...a subdued difference to bringing in a new year but last night's celebration was a nice family event spent with the Sgolombises and the O'Donnells. My family away from family. It was very nice. Just to be with Bruce and good friends and their family.

I will try to be better with my blog entries this year... I'm sure now that I'm going to be a year older (arrgh), there will, no doubt, be more complaints. Truth be said, everyday, I thank my lucky stars for having someone as awesome as Bruce in my life. Even when I get, in his own words, 'cranky', I love the man with my every ounce of being (and we all know that's a lot of ounces in this body LOL)

Here is to a good year ahead for everyone, luck, prosperity, health... of course, we all want to be happy and very safe.