Saturday, January 15, 2005

Three Entertaining Movies

In the last two weeks, I have seen 'Meet the Fockers', 'Spanglish' and last night, 'In Good Company'. If you enjoy going to the movies, a laugh, few tears (well if you're a mother you might cry at 'Spanglish' but I didn't hee hee) and just enjoy being entertained, these are three fun movies to see.

DO NOT waste your money, NOT EVEN for a matinee (prices have gone up again by 50 cents to $6.00)... DO NOT SEE 'Oceans Twelve'. It's a sad sad follow up to Oceans 11 (which was awesome!). Not even having Brad Pitt or George Clooney helped. I also hated 'Sideways'. I think only older single men... or stupid younger single men will enjoy it... I can't believe how many awards it's been nominated for and won. YUK! Ugly men, unattractive women, slow, unmoving and just downright boring. My slow life in Memphis is more exciting then this movie.

Will tell you how 'The Aviator' is when I see it.