Wednesday, January 05, 2005

COME ON ALREADY...

Americans are the BIGGEST busy bodies around. For one, Richard Gere, known by most of us people from the so-called civilized world from his list of movies (good and not so good) as Mr Hot and Sexy... and to my husband, I-don't-look-like-RichardGere-
even-when-I-don't-dye-my-hair (long story). Whatever the reason he did it for, whoever he thought he said it for... it's a bunch of crap! Who does he think he is (hot as he is) to speak for the rest of the world? I didn't get the call to see if I'd like him to speak for me??? How would you Americans like it if some Palestinian or ok, some English (quasi famous guy) comes along and says the same thing to you right before the elections? Besides, look at who you voted to be your own bloody President. JOKE! Come on already!!