Monday, January 10, 2005

How Will I Go On???

Last night, we got ready to watch yet another of our favourite reality tv show and was surprised that it wasn't playing at it's usual timeslot of 8pm. After three weeks of holiday season crap, I was ready for some hilarious and stupid 'My Fat Obnoxious Boss'. Well, I guess the 'stupid' part didn't help the ratings. I think there are just way too many reality tv shows out there that this one got overlooked. But how could they have cancelled this show?! They have stupider shows like 'The Big Losers', 'The Will'... I don't really have to name them all to make my point. But I'm upset. This show was so funny(!!!), made a complete fool of all the contestants... and now I will never find out if the 'person' making the decision at the end of each show, the 'person' who eliminates each contestant each week, is a chimpanzee!!! Arrgh! How will i go on?! :(