Sunday, June 24, 2007

Trip #4 Of Summer '07

Tomorrow, we head out to the San Francisco. It feels like it's been forever since we went together. Maybe more than a year. Yes, that is letting a lot of time past considering it used to be our top favorite American city to visit. My last trip there alone was for the girl's night out in San Jose. Pretty fancy shmancy huh!? Live in Tennessee and have a girl's night out in California then take the first flight back lol.

It'll be one of our infamous short trips - but not as short as our first trip right after we got married; we flew to San Francisco for two good Chinese meals. One good dim sum lunch at Yank Sing and then dinner at the king's favorite Hunan restaurant. Yes, we flew there, ate lunch, shopped, ate dinner and took the red eye back to home. All done within 24 hours :)

Timing couldn't be better for me. A couple of trips ago, again, a solo one out to Sacremento, I visited a friend who's mother was in town from Singapore - boy did she cook up a feast! Well, I couldn't have asked for more but Nora's mom is back in town and this morning, my girlfriend called and asked what I wanted to have her mom cook. You know who is happy camper lol! So exciting. I wish my mom would come to America as often as hers... but oh well, I have no kids to bribe her with :D ...no, that is NOT a good enough reason to have kids lol.

We're gonna' try some new restaurants while we're there, of course. I'll fill you guys in soon enough.

No comments: