Saturday, June 02, 2007

Thank You For Visiting

I refer to my previous blog 'they found me!'... I think it's so funny that both yesterday and today, my site's been flooded with (extra) people who are have been searching for their own names on my site. Probably wondering 'shit, did the bitch blog about me?!' lol. No, I did't! I know there actually might be even more clueless people around (then the ones I've written about) and I'd admit, I was pretty surprised that a couple of these people actually knew how to search my site for their last names hahahahaha! But no, sorry, I have not (yet!) blogged about you... but search a few more times and I just might muahahaha! <hey, good way to sabotage someone I'd say> But yes, I do know how you get to my blog, where you go afterwards (yes, even if you go shopping at Target five minutes drive away from home lol), what you read and how long you're browsing when you're here... you can bookmark me all you want from that one article about you... I can only thank you very much for visiting my page.

2 comments:

Gen said...

OMG! I am sooooooooo scared!!! ... hahahaha!!!

Unknown said...

I say this blog is well done and entertaining. Please keep them coming! This is the only way I keep up with my friend in TN.