Thursday, November 24, 2005

Travelling With My Man

Well, after a day's rest at home, unpacking, doing some light laundry and some light cleaning - like I said, I came home to a not only clean but very neat house, there wasn't much that was needed to do, I was back at the Memphis airport. Thankfully, it's back to my regular routine, travelling internationally with Bruce. It's just SO much nicer and stress free when I have Bruce on my side. He does everything right down to filling in my immigration and customs forms. Thus he's the one usually stressed and mentally tired... but I think he enjoys it. Ok, he's going to deny it but he's the man lol. Ok, I'm just a plain lazy ass :)

We're in Tokyo! Happy Thanksgiving everyone. The mil isn't impressed that we are once again 'running away' from having a 'family-thanksgiving', but we are! The twosome Ryan-style Thanksgiving - SUSHI! Mmmm. We celebrated ours at our never-fail-to-please Sushi Cho. I would recommended it to anyone coming to Tokyo but you would probably never find it lol. I'm still dreaming of my sweet sweet uni. YUM!

I should get back to sleep. The clock on my computer says 1:10pm Memphis time so if I want this annoying cold to go away, I should try and get into some form of sleep schedule while I'm here. Meanwhile, Bruce the man is deep in sleep, resting his big big brain ready for another day in a few hours.

No comments: