Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Who Has A Better Husband...

Please stand up!

I have the best husband ever!

While I was away in Australia - the longest we've been apart - a full NINE days, my favourite man not only kept the house immaculate, he ran the roomba insane, cleaned out my oven (the same oven I have not used for more than a year 'coz I'm too grossed out by it ever since I made (or at least tried to make) some German apple streudal cake and failed lol... he raked leaves TWICE off our driveway and yard, got all the outdoor lights replaced, did his own laundry (he also dropped chopsticks down the dryer lint vent but that's another hilarious story on it's own), got me my favourite salted fish fried rice (before I got home in case I was too tired to eat out) and surprised me with presents! What more can a woman want?! Ok, I could name everything I want from Pottery Barn, Neiman Marcus and Saks but outside of shopping, I couldn't ask for anything more from this perfect man for me.

I love my husband. Of course I always have. I just love him even more then ever. He's a sweetie pie and my mom was right. He's a good man and a great husband. No wonder my mom is no longer worried that I am married to an American man :)

No comments: