Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Husband Does Not Have To Kill Me...!

The new couch was just delivered. I have new a new couch and a couple of chairs and I'm a happy camper. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

We have a real living room now unlike the one we used to have with the gawd awful uncomfortable and ugly Norwalk couch we got. Just for the record, we hate Norwalk! The moment that stupid couch got delivered, and dealing with the unprofessional idiotic staff at their store and the head office, I've been waiting to buy a new couch. Three years later, Bruce finally gave in and got me this couch 8 weeks ago.

A couple of weeks ago, he threatened (well ok, I think he meant it) that if the couch got here and that I tell him I didn't like it like I did with the last couch... ok, my exact words were more like "YUKS! I hate it, I want a new couch!!", he'd have to kill me. No questions about it. ...and believe-you-me, he would have lol. You would too if you were him. The poor guy has to put up with my unbearable insanity on a daily basis. I'm sure my whole family feels sorry for him too that's why they love him so much hahaha! Ok, so he's a nice guy too, that's why.

So sweetie, I'm happy and I love my couch. Now what else can I replace in this house hahaha! Oh, new dishwasher!!!

No comments: