Sunday, July 22, 2007

Trip #6 Of Summer '07

Well, it's been quite a shocker for everyone who track our travels that it's already mid July and the king and I have yet to leave this country. This is a first for us... so with the inflated prices to Asia, we've decided to head for a different direction. To a continent I've never been before! The husband's been, of course, so he'll be the guide - but that's nothing new :)

Tomorrow, we're off to Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! It's winter there right now so I get to pull out all my sweaters and coats. NICE! I'm so over this heat already... good wine, good food here we come! No, I'm not going to be doing any tango! LOL

3 comments:

ICook4Fun said...

Karen, I've been a silent reader at your blog for some time now. Enjoy yourself at Argentina and don't forget to try their steak and also all the pastries. They are really good.

Cat Cat said...

kryan,
I have also been a silent reader (same at Gert) and found your blog very interesting! (I read your hubby's blog too)...

Yes, enjoy your trip to Argentina - can't wait to see food pictures from there.

Karen said...

oh wow thanx ladies for your support!! i did have a very nice time in argentina and i hope you continue to enjoy my posts :)