Friday, July 13, 2007

A Little Piece Of Heaven

If you like popcorn, you're gonna' love the popcorn from Garrett's. I usually order via their website but I got tired of paying the damn Fedex charges which are exorbitant! So I was in Chicago a few weeks ago, I made it a point, (I dragged the king along, of course lol) went to their store, joined the crazy line of people and got three of these two gallon tins of mix - cheese and caramel popcorn... YUM!!! The other two tins went to friends and my family back in Singapore. My family can't wait to get the box (which is on it's way arriving today) - they absolutely love the popcorn from Garrett's.

Of course, I didn't take a picture of the popcorn while I still had some inside this tin lol. Yes, they're all gone... I gave the last bit to the local nieces here before I let myself stuff my face with more popcorn lol. I'm so pathetic :D

No comments: