Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pain

After almost six weeks of constant travel zipping from one city to another and absolutely not hitting the gym when I should have, I finally returned to Germantown Center yesterday. What can I say!? Yes, "ouch!" would be a good start lol. ... and the moans and groans that followed a 45 minute 'switch' class was plain ugly. I seem to have shrunk! My 'normal' setting on one of those Schwinn bikes seem a wee bit high. Kind of odd... unless I really got shorter. Gawd help me if that's possible at 37. Not a good thing especially for someone barely 5ft.

This morning, I woke up to two unmovable arms. No, it was not a good idea to return straight to those eight pound weights I was getting used to... ouch again.

I doubt I will return to the crazy regimen I was doing before summer started. I don't want to and I sure don't miss it. I'm doing the minimum just to say I'm not sitting in front of this machine 12 hours of the day and over-stuffing myself :) Can't say I'm not enjoying it however.

Let's see how it goes this first week. I'm sure we'll be hopping onto another plane pretty soon. After all, we've been back for more than a week! Imagine that! One week and no plans to go anywhere. At this point, I'll settle for Destin - ummm... nah... I'll wait.

No comments: