Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ten Days Of Feasting

Today, I went back to my regular schedule. What's regular schedule? Well, it's like Christmas plus working out lol

OMG after ten full days of avoiding even the thought of aeroboxing and spinning classes, I did a 45 minute 'switch' class this morning which entails switching (thus the name of the class) between ten minutes of stationary cycling and ten minutes of weights exercise till the 45 mins runs out. Talk about being in hell that would never end! I swear, all that good food (I was literally eating anything I wanted under the sun) during the holiday season, the luxurious breakfast every morning at the Grand Hyatt Seattle during our short stay there and the neverending flow of 'sticky paws' which I am absolutely addicted to.... ALL NOT WORTH IT(!!!). That is, only because I will be in hell every morning for a little while before I get back to my normal breathing pattern again :)

I'm sure the rest of the week and the next will be rough on me. I am certainly not looking forward to tomorrow, never mind the rest of the weeks to come :( Still, I would LOVE a sticky paw (or two) right now. No, I don't learn obviously!

No comments: