Tuesday, January 02, 2007

PS2 Incompatible

We've had the Play Station 2 (PS2) for awhile now and I have always only played the karaoke games. Singing as a fat viking woman (it's the only not so thin woman available) and being booed off stage can be pretty humiliating but at least only the husband is around to enjoy the laugh.

A few months ago, the husband thought he would venture me into a cool game called Katamari where you basically are a rolling ball rolling over the universe to sweep up objects to make yourself bigger. Well that didn't work for me since playing on the big ass tv in our bedroom only subjected me to watching the ball on tv rolling and rolling and rolling and... you get the pic. It just got me seriously dizzy!! I quit playing the game after a mere 10 mins and had to call the husband at work to let him know the game got me sick. The man had a good laugh on my expense but I'll admit, it's pretty retarded and funny.

Well, the joke continues. Over the Christmas holidays, my sweet husband decided that since I can't watch little balls roll into big ones, he got a couple of new games for us. One was Simpsons and the other is Godfather.

This morning, after watching him test the Simpsons game before I went to sleep, I decided to be adventurous and test the game on my own while he laid next to me deeeep asleep. I didn't even get as far as stage two and I started feeling dizzy... trying to get Lisa's Science project to her was a real pain. OMG, before I knew it, I was feeling nauseous and sick. Yes, my breakfast didn't stick with me too long. Sure wasn't a pretty sight (or sound) when the husband heard me gagging in the bathroom. Yes, it certainly woke him up in a shock :s

Maybe it explains why my hands were shaking pretty bad when I was cycling on the stationary cycle this morning. So no more PS2 games for me. I'm not even brave enough to try the Godfather game. I'll stick to being the lardass viking trying to sing to a crowd of jerks who boo me constantly :)

No comments: