Sunday, March 27, 2005

I Am An Aunt

My brother and his wife, Geraldine, had their first addition to the Tay family today. That makes me an official aunt. I don' t know what they're naming their daughter... it was Emily, then Emma and gawd knows if it's confirmed. I've mentioned it to my sister in law that I will be calling her Madison ('coz I like the name) and Bruce will be calling her Pork-Sa (her last name is TAY). Yes, my husband has a sick sense of humor.

It was, for once, nice to be woken up by my dad's voice at 5am asking (without fail, as usual), 'what time is it there?'. Understand that I have been out of the house since I was 17 and no matter what time he calls, that's usually his first question. That or 'who was that?!' when Bruce answers the phone in the middle of deep sleep lol.

But yes, I am happy and proud of report that mother and baby and doing very well and I have been promised some pictures soon.