Monday, April 19, 2004

I'm home... well, kind of...

...at least at the Narita Airport, people are civilized and polite. Those damn Chinese, I swear... I figure if I wanted to say anything about the Chinese, I'd better leave the country before saying anything hahahaha - and certainly not on my buddy's computer :D

But what is up with those people... it's just every single thing. The way they drive (or can't), the way they walk one path with blinders and certainly no fear of walking right into other's diameter of comfort?!?!?! GAWD... I swear if I don't try to avoid them, they'd slam right into my face (no wonder Chinese people have pan-faces hahaha) and of course it'll be the damn foriegner's fault. Bloody Chinese! And what about the tone of voice... every conversation sounds like a public rally or an argument... (of course I may be a little guilty of that myself sometimes hahaha, it's the damn Chinese blood in me) and is there enough oil and salt in the food in Shanghai... and even so, where the hell are the fat people?!?!?!? Yeesh!

I met maybe two decent Chinese on my entire trip. I mean the locals of course. If you're a westerner ie, if you're white, you'd absolutely think what the Chinese let you believe - that you're superior. Oh puh-lease!!!! IDTS!! (I don't think so!) I'm glad I'm just a damn foriegn Chinese and look Filipina, Hawaiian, Indian, Mexican, hey anything but a Mainlander!!!

It's cheap here for internet connection. Only 100 yen for 10 mins so there is a line of Americans bitching behind me... do I care?! Hahahaha! There's that Chinese in me hahaha.

Ok, time for not so good ramen and buying crap...