Monday, April 19, 2004

As a Southerner would say... 'ba ba Shangha'...

Well it's the morning of my departure. In five hours, I'd be leaving on a jetplane, don't know when I'd be back again... hahaha. Kiddin', I will return... with Bruce in tow.

It is now 3:54am. The air in here is hot and humid... Peggy and I stayed up till past midnight laughing the night away. I'm going to miss everyone in this household; they've been the perfect host (see Peggy, now the whole world knows :D) and they showed me a great time in Shanghai, fed me well (boy did they seriously feed me well!!!) and made me feel very comfortable in their home. Thank you Johnny, thank you Peggy, thank you little Marcus.

Gawd, I dread the flight home... especially the Shanghai-Tokyo leg. I suppose I'd be too tired to deal with the locals and try to get some z's. No one had better mess with me today and hopefully, no-two-old-couple-trying-to-get-it-on-sitting-next-to-me like my flight here. I swear I'd whip out my video camera hahaha!

Well, this is it... I should be home with my next entry. Oh I forget I do have a 5 hour layover in SF so maybe I'd have time there like I did in Minneapolis...