Friday, April 04, 2008

Kudos To Let Them Eat Cake In Melbourne

They certainly don't need my help for any advertisements but I just had to let all my friends & family who read my blog and all the people who will be googling them in the future know that they're awesome! The store is awesome and so is the service on and offline. Carmen, in particular! They're website doesn't have a bunch of pics nor information but I did do research on them online so I didn't exactly go into this blindly :)

I ordered two cakes for my nieces via the phone before I headed over to Australia and the cakes were not just beautiful, they were pretty darn delicious! No they aren't exactly cheap but most beautiful pieces of art aren't. You can even walk-in and have their awesome cupcakes and cookies (I'm quite sure I saw cookies) or buy ready made cakes to go which are beautiful as well. I missed doing so since we ran out of time but yes, definitely on my next visit I'm heading here to try more stuff.

Let Them Eat Cake (Aust) Pty Ltd
147-149 Cecil Street
South Melbourne VIC 3205

Ph: +61 03 9686 0077
Fax: +61 03 9686 0811
Email: enquiries@letthemeatcake.com.au

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah..one of those cakes I find too pretty to eat..keke..

Anonymous said...

soooooo cute! i want to eat!