Monday, July 17, 2006

Z's

I'm so sleep deprived it's not even funny. Since returning from Japan, I can't say I have made myself stick to the local time. Hence, I've been sleeping at past 4am, as late / early as 6am... then waking up at 9am in the midst of bright sunshine. That always gets to me since other then the summer season, I enjoy waking up at no later then 5am in the dark and starting my day while the rest of the neighborhood is asleep. I like it that way. So to wake up with the screaming sun sorts of pisses me off. I don't know why, it just does.

I suppose part of the reason why it hasn't been a priority to get back to local time is 'coz we're leaving for Thailand tomorrow. By the time I get there, I'm sure I'd be so confused I won't be able to figure out what to do. But... with the excitement of seeing little Emma, who cares about sleep :) EKT is fifteen months old now and she's walking. Her uncle Bruce will be meeting her for the first time so he's really excited as well. He's really sweet to her, buying her special presents just from him. Of course, he buys all the presents she gets from me also lol but that's different :D

I took a nap this afternoon from 5 - 7pm before dinner... I should be good to go till mid morning and definitely gonna sleep well on the flight over there. Too bad the flights are completely full and our upgrade requests to business class are denied. But as tired as I am, a couple of games of sudoko on my DS and I'd be good to go. I won't even need to watch my Korean dramas on the plane :)

No comments: