Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My Husband...

...isn't it amazing how when you're dating the man of your dreams, hoping you'd be able to spend the rest of your lives together, you really don't realize just how special he really is? I know because after being married for more than three years, he still never fails to inject this oh-my-gawd-he's-amazing! kind of feeling in me. No, this feeling is outside sex lol. Sure, we argue and we have difference of opinions... but that's normal and never lasts long. The things he does just to make me happy...

Over the weekend, he managed to, on his own, move (I can't say carry 'coz that is not possible for one, two or even four men to do) our dining table (on his hands and knees, with his back!) so that my new rug can go underneath it. Of course it couldn't have waited because I have a friend coming to visit next week. My gawd, can you imagine if I were him!? LOL. That rug will be sitting there for years!!!

He's as forgiving as I am greedy hahaha. And you know just how greedy I am... I swear, I must have been the Dalai Lama in my past life or something (not the Pope lol). I certainly did something good to deserve him... Thank goodness for my husband, I am a much happier me.