Thursday, May 26, 2005

Compliment Of All Times

As you know, I've kept up with my swimming for the last couple of months... no, I'm not reporting of ANY weight loss... but something, I suppose, almost as good.

Well I've been saying 'hi' to this lady who's always got a smile on her face when she gets to the pool. Usually when I'm on my half way mark of my day's swim kick boarding. Well, we finally got into a conversation yesterday since she got there just as I was done. You know, the usual how- are-you-fine-you-good-nice-swim-yes and the likes. Yesterday, the conversation took for a turn getting a little person. She asked me how long I'd been swimming and she told me how much she loves the water and how someone at the 'Y' had actually taught her how to breathe (in the pool, of course lol). Then she ask 'how old are you?'. '35' I replied. Her eyes got BIG and she laughed. I thought you were like 18 and home schooling that's how you come to the pool every morning. EIGHTEEN!? I haven't looked eighteen since I was... 25!!! So you know I was happy... it made my day! I never understood why people liked looking young when I was in my 20s. NOW I KNOW hee hee.