Monday, December 24, 2007

We're Heeeeeere!!

Yes, we've moved to our little 'temporary' apartment, unpacked and pretty much settled-in within three days of the movers arriving. Pretty good for a bunch of amateurs; except, with the adrenalin drained out of him, the husband is now down with a bad cold :( Nonetheless, between sipping hot tea and orange juice, the king is up (at an ungodly hour for him) building our side tables just purchased a couple of days ago from Ikea. Isn't he simply awesome!?!

Tomorrow, we head back to Memphis. We're going to stay a couple of days, see some people, eat some bbq then take the cross-country drive back here with my car. Good riddance to rental cars in Seattle! That way, I can start driving around and seeing all my girlfriends I want to see who live out in the suburbs with the help of my faithful gps :D Exciting!

Happy new year to all my friends who visit my blog out there! Thank you for all your support. Keep the comments and suggestions coming. I do appreciate them all. Yes, even the crappy ones lol!

No comments: