Sunday, August 05, 2007

Happy To Be Home

It's nice to be home. I said 'home', not 'here' :) It looks like we're going to be home for a little bit. Ten days to be exact. Then we're off again somewhere else. No, not Japan, yet.

The school year is about to start and usually, I will be fanatically looking for somewhere else to visit before the king returns to work and settled into his new, always hectic routine. But this year, it's really nice to sincerely welcome August with open arms. I'm sure the husband misses the students (I know he does!) but life goes on. There are a ton of other students out there he can educate if he so chooses. If not, there is always money to be made somewhere else where he will be appreciated.

I'm looking forward to my cousins visiting in a week. It's not often I get family coming onto this side of the world so it's very exciting for me.

I have a ton of blogging to catch up on, so stay tuned while I get my act together ;)

No comments: