Monday, August 27, 2007

Hanging Out At T-Nails

Just returned from spending a couple of hours hanging out with the 'crew' at T Nails - a fun and hilarious group of people who remind me of home. That's what I miss about being so far away from all my crazy cousins... talking a bunch of bullshit that means nothing to anyone else but us; and having a ton of laughs at each other's expense! They even got me a white chocolate mocha today! I'm gonna' miss all of them and having a comfortable and super clean place to get my nails done when I eventually leave this town... like I said, I'm not gonna' miss this city other than my house and some special people I've met here.










If you're ever in the Memphis area and need to get your nails done, you can certainly rely on the skills of Tina, Kristy, Alan or Jenny... Kristy is also an eyebrow sculptor. I call her a sculptor 'coz she's awesome at waxing - even when some ladies come in with practically no eyebrows HAHAHA! I kid you not lol. Plus I get tons of compliments on my eyebrows; so if you need help, head down to Winchester. They're located at the same strip mall as Huey's and Half Shell and they do walk-ins.

No comments: