Saturday, March 04, 2006

Video Girl

Ya'll(!), the videos of Emma are up! Ok, for those who are like me (once upon a time) who couldn't stand people showing pics of babies in their family (I didn't care if they were the kids, the grand kids or the neices and nephews of these people... ok, I'd admit it, I still don't want to see them lol!), you can ignore this post. But for the others who simply love babies and want to see the cutest Chinese little baby in this world, this is it! Bruce and I think our favourite niece EKT is the cutest, most adorable and certainly smartest of them all. The videos of her are up! They are at our website under pictures or you can click here to go direct.

DISCLAIMER: If our niece seems a little grumpy in some of these videos, it's 'coz she wasn't in the best mood. She was sick on this trip. That's why not so many insane screaming and laughing from her. But still lots from me :D

ENJOY!!!

No comments: