Monday, January 23, 2006

Theme: Stupid Part II

If you haven't read Theme: Stupid Part I, read it first. I assume by now that you have at least watched one episode of Flavor of Love. Everybody has VH1. Ok, not everyone... but still... well, we certainly have!

If you have, do you noticed just how stupid the show's producer's are? I mean, I assume it's the work of art of this person (or a bunch of bigger idiots). After the first half of the show, they'd tell you to stay tune for the elimination round. Oooh, who will get voted out. Stay tune... stay tune... with a blink of an eye, the next second, they play next week's highlights. Now, if you're any normal person like Bruce and I, you'd watch next week's highlights and see who isn't in the episode. DUH!? Hello!? We already know who's being voted out lol. You have to laugh though... I mean, that's why we watch it. To see how much more stupid can the show get. Hey, sorry ass Red Oyster is still in it. So is Hoopz, Smiley, Hottie, Goldie (SHE IS ARSENIO IN DRAG!!! WE JUST KNOW IT!!!), Punkin', New York (the most horrible bitch out of the bunch of idiotic bithches) and hmmm... maybe it's just six left. Either way, it's a hilarious show!

Last week, Flav took sweetie to a very romantic dinner date. Guess where?! HAHAHAHA! Red phucking sorry ass Lobster! OMG! Bruce and I were practically crying. I mean, we know Flav is honestly sincere about loving Red Lobster hahaha! ...and did you see how much salt he puts in every mouthful of food?! Including salting every single piece of cucumber slice!?! Last night, Flav fell asleep on Red Oyster hahaha! You should have seen her face. How can any one of these women want to live with this man or claim they are in love with him? I don't get it. ...and he can't be rich... and that can't be his real house... nor bodyguard... nor limo... I mean... these women are just horrible horrible people!

Poor stupid Flav...

No comments: